Monday, August 9, 2010

God's amazing faithfulness

It's 3:34 p.m. and I.am.exhausted. I feel like I've just been to 8th grade, 6th grade, 3rd grade and Kindergarten all in one day. Oh wait, I have! Though I'm physically drained and my brain circuits somewhat fried, I am excited we were able to accomplish everything on our school schedule today. I honestly can't even think straight to put more than a few words into some semblance of a paragraph, but I wanted to thank God for His amazing faithfulness. He promised to take my meager loaves and fishes and make it into something He could use. That's what He did today and I am grateful.

Now if only He could make dinner for me too...

1 comment:

  1. You did it! One days down....oh. We'd better not count. ;) Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails