Friday, July 30, 2010

My loaves and fishes

School starts back Monday and I have to say I've been a bit apprehensive. I'm looking at each kids' schedule and wondering how in the heck this is all going to work. Short of cloning, I really have no idea how it's all going to play out in the coming months.

As I took my fears and concerns to the LORD this morning, He reminded me of the feeding of the 5,000. Taking the meager lunch of five loaves and two fish - enough to feed a young boy - He multiplied it to feed "a vast crowd", most of whom hadn't eaten all day. They ate until they were full and then collected the left overs. I felt Him say, "If I can feed 5,000, trust me to feed your five and still have some left over."

Though some days my "loaves and fishes" feel more like "bones and crumbs", in the hands of Jesus it will be enough to accomplish HIS purposes in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Hold on...let me get my pompoms. OK, You can do it yes you can! GOOOO Potters!!

    I've spent the day at the THSC convention, so I'm all pumped to get school started again.

    You'll do just fine! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails