Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What a sucker!

Life has been a bit hectic around here lately making school more difficult. Finally today we have nothing on our schedules until this evening....sigh of relief. Just as we're hitting the books the kids decide to play the guilt card on me.

"Mom, it doesn't rain very often in Texas. Can we PLEASE go play in the rain? You always say we need to get more exercise. We promise we'll be perfect ALL DAY! P.L.E.A.S.E!!!!"

Great! So I'm faced with being a drill sergeant or the fun mom. Care to guess where my kids are now? Yep, their singin' in the rain. We can always do school later.

Yes, I'm a sucker...but not a big enough sucker to believe the "perfect" part.

3 comments:

  1. *laughing*
    So, how did the 'perfect' part turn out???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,

    About like I expected! *grin* Praying for you!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made the best decision, regardless of how perfect or imperfect they were for the rest of the day. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails