Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Heavenly intersections

Have you ever been a part of something you know is from God? Something you could not have orchestrated on your own strength no matter how hard you tried?

Being in that place, at that moment is the most amazing feeling. It's as if heaven and earth intersect, even if only for a moment, to create something special. God doesn't have to use us to get the job done. He's quite capable of making things happen on His own, but He chooses to allow us to be a part of His work here on earth. In His wisdom He knows it is part of our growth process. Those eternity making moments mold and shape us to look more like Him.

I don't know about you, but I want more of those moments in my life. I want to daily stand at the intersection of heaven and earth and be a part of creating something special. The only prerequisite is that I'm available and obedient. Some days I do better than others, but I know His work is not dependant on my personal failures or successes. In fact, it may be that my failure brings me to that very intersection where someone is waiting for help.

So how about you? What heavenly intersections have you experienced today?

2 comments:

  1. love these times Ang....having them more and more as I grow closer and older....Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just this day He led me down a direction I would not have gone myself. It's wonderful to put your trust in Him and just give your weakness over so that He may be glorified. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails