Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shout out to Jen

Take a minute to check out my friend Jen's blog, Light Enough to See. Don't you just love that title? It's one of my favorite songs. He really does make everything glorious if we take it all to Him. Only He could take my piles of problems and make something that would in any way bring Him glory. He's so cool that way.

Apparently the Lord has been chasing Jen down with the idea for quite some time. She's been dealing with some health issues and wants to use what the Lord has taught her to bless others. Stop by and give her a hug from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails