Thursday, March 26, 2009

He's got our back

There is so much in this world I don't understand, but one thing I know with absolute certainty is God's got our back. He is in our today and already working in our tomorrows. If I didn't believe that with all my heart, it would be very hard to keep going sometimes.

Our sweet friends Ted and Nikol are facing uncertain tomorrows as Ted battles lymphoma. Please pray for them as he faces six months of chemo. You can read Nikol's heart on her brand new blog
Unfolding Graces. Please stop by and let her know you're praying. Ted is doing a series of video journal's on their church's website. You'll want to grab your tissue for those as he shares the very real everyday struggles of dealing with cancer.

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Thank you God for that promise.

2 comments:

  1. Will pray, Ang. Thank you for sharing. I love you, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's got our back. Yes!
    I watched the first three entries of the video journal. Wow. Will have to go back for the other two. Thanks for sharing. You are a good friend, and I will be praying.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails