Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Extreme randomness at its finest

OK, I keep getting tagged with this meme, so I thought I'd better attempt to come up with 25 random things about myself. Plus, I know you will all sleep better knowing such useless information.

1. Stating the obvious - I love coffee.

2. Dark chocolate, no milk chocolate. Once you go over to the dark side, you'll never go back.

3. Hanging out at the pool with my family and friends is one of my favorite things.

4. The color red makes me happy.

5. I'm fairly organized, but have to work at it.

6. I color my hair...but who doesn't?

7. I wish I could play the piano.

8. I'm not looking forward to my next birthday.

9. Blogging is my creative outlet.

10. I tend to be a bit sarcastic, but I'm working on it.

11. I use to teach Jr. High and loved it. Hence the need for sarcasm.

12. I've been married 17 years to my best friend.

13. We met and started dating when I was 16...I bet you're doing the math on that one.

14. I'm a homebody at heart.

15. My favorite outfit is my comfy sweatpants.

16. Math? Not so much.

17. I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes, but rarely follow what is written.

18. Allrecipes.com is my favorite site.

19. I love homeschooling...most days.

20. I love being a mom...most days.

21. I couldn't survive without my family and best friends...well, maybe I could, but life would sure be dull.

22. If I could, I would get a pedicure and a massage once a week.

23. I love road trips with my family.

24. I could watch the Lord of the Rings Trilogy over and over...oh wait, I have.

25. Perfect vacation? One with no schedule or agenda and a really great book...throw in a beach and some little umbrella drinks and there you have it.

I won't tag anyone else, but if you make your own list let me know so I can learn some completely random things about you too!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment..."The Potter's Hand" is one of my very favorite songs by Darlene Zchech. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, did you start dating at 16, or get married at 16? I can't do the math without knowing how old you were when you said, "I do!"

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails