Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pinterest inspired gifts

I'm B-A-C-K!  Thanks to those who checked on my blogging absence.  Still alive and kickin', just not kickin' it on the computer.  Our computer's on the fritz and I can't even begin to explain how crazy it makes me...yes, crazier than I already am!  What should take 10 minutes ends up taking 45 while I wait on the computer to unfreeze it's silly self and catch up with me. 

We had a whirlwind of a December that's culminating in a wonderful week off for Mike. Week off for Dad means a week off for us all.  We've been sleeping in, cleaning up, reorganizing and hanging out.  The week between Christmas and New Year's is my favorite of the year.  It's the one week I don't feel any pressure.  It's the one week there is nothing on the calendar.  It's like a deep breath before we jump back into reality. We can regroup and get ready to start a fresh, new year.  I like that.

Most of you are probably Pinterest addicts like myself.  If you're not, you should be.  Here's a glimpse of the Pinterest inspired Christmas gifts I made. 

 


DIY photo tile - used our own family photo...I have no idea who those people are.

 

Crocheted washcloths - so soft!

 

Peppermint sugar scrub - made myself some too.  LOVE this!  You really must try it.


Yarn tied scarf - made some in corals/browns/off-white.  Mine were fluffier than these, but you get the idea.  If my computer weren't so cantankerous I'd take my own photos, but we'll have to settle for looking at someone else's pics. The scarves turned out so nice I made myself one too.  Wow!  I really gave myself some great presents this year!

Hopefully the computer will cooperate and I will be back to blogging more regularly in 2012.  We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute gifts! Amazing job! Hope you had a great Christmas. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails