Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How Great Thou Art - Carrie Underwood

I just watched Carrie Underwood performing How Great Thou Art for a CBS country music special.  I am not a country music fan, but after today I think I'm a Carrie Underwood fan.  I was reminded so vividly as I watched her stand for Christ on a stage that represents a godless society that someday, at the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father! 

Thank you Carrie for standing for Christ in such a public way and declaring the greatness of His name! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails