Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Land's End and customer service

Good customer service is hard to find these days.  Gone are the days of "the customer is always right" and "if there's a problem, we'll fix it".   That mentality has been replaced with "make as much money as possible.  Who cares about the customer!"  Because of the obvious lack in our society, when you do run across a company who cares, it really stands out and deserves some recognition.

I love Land's End clothes.  They're classic, stylish and fairly affordable.  I won't buy Emma and I's swimsuits anywhere else.  It took 35 years to find a suit that fit just right...no tugging and pulling to make sure everything is covered.  I can put it on and feel comfortable.  They hold up great to all the hours Emma spends in the pool, while keeping her cute and modest as well.

So this year I also bought the boys' suits there.  Normally I would just pick them up one at Target or Kohl's...after all, they're just boys' swimsuits right?  But the Land's End suits fit them great, so I splurged a bit.  After just a few visits to the pool, Connor's suit completely lost all it's color.  It looked horrible.  I was just going to run to Kohl's and get him another one, but decided to see what Land's End would do.

I didn't have my receipt and honestly wasn't hoping for much, but it was worth a shot.  I explained what happened and without batting an eye, they refunded MY FULL PURCHASE PRICE!  Most store's without a receipt will give you the lowest clearance price at best, but not Land's End.  Wow!  Talk about customer service!  I was so impressed and it made me an even more loyal customer.

Check out their great end of summer clearance deals going on now.  Most of their summer wear is marked down 30% and then 40% off that.  You know I walked out of the store with more stuff right?  Oh yeah.

**I am not a paid spokesperson for Land's End...though I think I should be don't you?





1 comment:

  1. Good to know...thanks! So what did you do about the boy's suits? Go back to Target? Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails