Friday, July 29, 2011

Calm before the football storm


Summer has come and gone in a flash and we're already gearing up for fall.  Football practice for Austin and Connor is in full swing and school starts up again in just a week.  That's one more week to finish the list of projects I wanted done this summer.  Um...yeah.  Pretty sure that's not gonna happen. 

I just finished putting all the boys' games onto the family calendar.  My mantra?  "Be anxious for NOTHING!"  Yikes!  With hubby working 60+ hours a week and both boys having games at roughly the same time on different sides of the continent, I'm wondering just how it's all going to work out.  But I know it will...somehow.  I have a feeling sleep will be a precious commodity over the next few months.  Please, if you find me wandering aimlessly, just feed me some coffee and point me to the next game.

So this year we're cheering for the Wylie Saints (Connor), the WPA Patriots (Austin) and our beloved Boise State Broncos. 

It's a good thing we're a football lovin' family! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You will be busy! My husband works a lot of hours too and many times I go places by myself, feeling like a single mom. :( I hope you have a great football season!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails