Friday, November 19, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Are you singing yet? I am...I just can't help it. I don't sound a thing like the legendary Dame Andrews, but I sing nonetheless.

While I hum, I thought I'd share a few of my new found fall favorites.

Litehouse Fresh Squeezed Apple Cider - Oh my! This stuff tastes like you're eating an apple right off the tree. Being so far from a fresh apple orchard, this is a close second. Our whole family can't get enough of it, so we're buying it this season in large quantities. You can find it at Wal-Mart ($3.98 a gallon) or Super Target ($5.99 a gallon).


Our friendly neighborhood Target has a Starbucks inside. Imagine...two of my favorite things in one convenient location! They often have samples to sip while I shop. How nice of them. Today's tasty treat was a caramel brulee latte. Hold the phones people! This drink is AMAZING! Like warm creme brulee in a cup.


The best part is you can try one this weekend for a steal of a deal. Mosey on in to your local Starbucks from 2:00-5:00 p.m today through Sunday and enjoy any of their holiday drinks BOGOF (that's buy one, get one free for you non-shoppers). You can share with a friend, or just drink two!

On a recent trip to Wally World, I picked up a Better Homes and Gardens wax warmer with new holiday scents. Right now my house smells like warm gingerbread right out of the oven. Can you smell it? Mmmm. The best part is it was only $15 and the wax cubes are only $2 a box. So what are some of your favorite fall finds? Don't be shy - share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails