Monday, October 25, 2010

A really good day

Today we got every.single.thing done on our assignment sheets...all four of them.

If you're a homeschool mom, you understand the significance of that statement. If you're not, just imagine having four people's page long "to-do" lists all rolled into one giant list and then imagine you were able to cross everything off. Yeah, it's that good. We even got the science experiment done! Can I get an "Amen!"? I'm gonna revel in it a bit because I'm pretty sure it will not repeat itself tomorrow. They never do...but that's life and I'm OK with it.

1 comment:

  1. It's not just four people's list, it also involves children which means you never can be completely sure what will happen. :) Congratulations. I hope you marked it on the calendar. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails