Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beth Moore - the hairbrush

Are you so filled with the presence and power of the LORD you'll do anything He asks? Are you so in tune with His Holy Spirit you are lead throughout the day by His promptings? I want to be. I want to walk so closely with Him that I draw my very breath from Him. Imagine what He will do with a life lived in such a way.

I hope you'll take a few minutes to watch this short Beth Moore video. In the world of quick sound bites and short e-mails, sometimes it's worth taking a few extra minutes to be truly encouraged. I guarantee this one will be worth your time and leave you wanting to hear from the LORD.


1 comment:

  1. This has always been my favorite of any of Beth Moore's personal anecdotes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails