Monday, August 16, 2010

Peace through chaos

Homeschooling four kiddos is a life of controlled chaos. Oh, who am I kidding...it's just a life of chaos! Despite the craziness and unpredictability, I wouldn't change a thing. Yes, it consumes my life most days, but the LORD seems to always give me the energy I need to accomplish what He has for me to do. Most days I fall into bed exhausted, already dreaming of tomorrow's cup of Starbucks, but I am incredibly thankful for each and every moment.

What has He placed on your plate this week? What are you needing an extra measure of strength to endure? Keep your eyes on Him, the author and perfecter of your faith and I guarantee you He'll make a way through your chaos, giving you peace each step of the way.

1 comment:

  1. Oh THANK YOU for that reminder. It is just what I needed today! I am away from home, husband and my sweet babies to help care for my dad. I am happy to do it, but I miss my kids and I want to go home! Thanks Angela....I will remember these words today. He will give me peace through each step. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails