Friday, June 18, 2010

Random painting thoughts

Can you tell I've got painting on the brain? Seeing as how I haven't actually started yet, I can't very well blame it on the fumes now can I?

Painting begins Monday. This weekend is filled with Father's Day fun, which in our case means a whole lot of red meat and hanging out at the farm. Oh, I can taste the melt in your mouth ribeyes already...but I digress.

Purchase bedding - check.

Paint color chosen - Silver Sage from Restoration Hardware - check. (Thanks Lisa!)

Extra strong coffee - check.

If you see my children running around in the street next week, please feed them before you send them home. I don't think I'll have much time for cooking and laundry and such.

Hopefully once this project is done I can start focusing on some homeschool and support group planning for next year. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails