Thursday, August 13, 2009

If it's broken, fix it!

And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philippians 4:8

Today I am incredibly thankful for the Holy Spirit who reminds me of truth. It doesn't seem to take much for our minds to become filled with junk...things the enemy desires us to believe in order to keep us from living life fully by the Spirit. The thoughts never appear as outright lies, but instead are cloaked in some semblance of truth, just enough so that we buy into them hook, line and sinker. Only by allowing the Holy Spirit to remind us of His perfect truth, are the lies exposed. As we fix our thoughts on Him, He reveals where our thought lives are in need of repair.

Thank you Lord for helping me to fix my thoughts on You. Continue to expose the lies and help me to replace them with your perfect Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails