Thursday, June 4, 2009

World's best chocolate chip cookies

You think I'm joking. These are seriously the best cookies you will ever make. Unfortunately, I can't take credit for the recipe...stole it from a friend. Try them out. Your family will rise up and call you blessed.

1 stick of butter
3/4 cup of butter flavored Crisco
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 t vanilla
2 eggs
3 1/2 cups flour
1 t salt, baking soda and baking powder
1 bag chocolate chips (this recipe is also great with peanut butter or butterscotch chips)

Mix ingredients (I just throw the wet ingredients in my KitchenAid, then add the dry and blend. If the dough is too sticky, add a bit more flour...you should be able to pick it up without it sticking to everything)

Bake at 325 for 10-15 minutes (in my oven I do 13...you'll have to play with the time).

Cool one minute and remove to rack (unless your family is eating them right off the cookie sheet!)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, okay, twist my arm... I'll make them... but I'm not sharing with the kids!!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails