Friday, February 27, 2009

God holds our tomorrows

Need an attitude adjustment? I certainly do...on a daily...hourly basis sometimes. Seeing what others are dealing with often smacks me upside the head and clears my thinking. Remember, subtlety doesn't work on me.

My sweet friend's husband starts six months of chemo today. She has no idea what her tomorrows will look like. Come to think of it, none of us do. Today, at this moment, I am incredibly thankful my family is healthy and praying fervently for hers.

Heather over at Especially Heather is working on her attitude too. Her little one (who's name just happens to be Emma Grace) is in the hospital again and she herself spent the last year battling a brain tumor. In her post, she mentions twin babies, only seven months old, who are both undergoing bone marrow transplants. Goodness...

Did I mention how thankful I am today? God sees all the crud, holds us close and keeps us walking.

Thank you Lord that You hold our todays and every one of our tomorrows...no matter what they look like.

6 comments:

  1. Thankful here too. And thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I haven't stopped by in a while. Just thought I would say hi! I hope that things are going well for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing good. No house yet, just starting on the garage and building a bathroom in it for right now. We are going to try to make it through the summer at least before we start building. I am ready. This small house is choking me...there is stuff everywhere. But everyone is happy, and healthy and it looks like the same for yall. I miss your sweet smile and encouraging words. I need to stop by here more often!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails