Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy birthday Moose!


Anyone remember what they were doing on this day 12 years ago? I do! I was in the beginning stages of 37 hours of labor. Man, I thought that kid would never make his entrance and now here he is, 12 years old tomorrow. I have to remind him every now and again just what I went through to bring him into this world. What sort of mom would I be if I failed to do that? He informed me last night that he thought he had worked it all off because he's been nice for so long. Ha! (insert wicked laugh) He's only just begun!

You hear moms all the time say they just can't believe how fast the time flies. It is so true. I remember that Thanksgiving spent in the hospital like it was yesterday and now he's growing peach fuzz. It is hard to wrap my brain around the whole thing.

I am so proud of the young man he is becoming and am blessed beyond measure to be his mom.

Happy birthday Moose. Dad and I love you all the way to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails