Friday, September 5, 2008

Put that on a t-shirt

Well, yesterday was a right of passage for me - passage into the world of middle age. My first mammogram. Contrary to the horror stories I had heard about pain and suffering, it really wasn't bad. It did help that the technician was somewhat of a comedian. After looking over my chart, she quickly pointed out that in celebration of my upcoming birthday next week, she will be getting a tummy tuck. Well, isn't that special?

She also gave me some wonderful advice I felt must be passed on to all my girlfriends who may be having this lovely experience sometime in the future. "Don't tick off your mammography tech...she can make things very uncomfortable for you!" Sage advice, don't you think? Maybe even good enough for a t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails