Wednesday, April 16, 2008

If ever you worship

My sweet friend Julie has posted the most encouraging video today on her blog. It's a beautiful reminder that each thing we do as moms is done as a sweet smelling sacrifice to our Lord. It can be so easy to lose our focus and allow the dailyness of life to bog us down. It helps to be reminded that our lives as moms and the calling He has placed there are a form of worship.

Rather than re-post the video here, I'll just send you over to meet
Julie. Leave her a note and let her know you stopped by. Her blog is one of my favorite spots to visit because you can see her heart for Jesus in everything she writes.

Thanks Julie. You are a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a blessing.
    The video encouraged my heart so much that I wanted to share it with other moms.
    Happy Day!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails