Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blogging through insomnia

"You have no new messages"

Check my e-mail at midnight. Read a few blogs. Check my e-mail again. Why? Of course there are no new messages. Everyone but ME is sleeping soundly at 12:49 a.m. Nope. Not here.

The truly sad part is that the creative part of my brain is snoozing happily somewhere. I'm sure if I were dreaming at this moment I would be on a beach in Cancun, sipping something with Rum and a little umbrella. Creativity is overrated anyway. No seriously good blogging going on here. Mediocre at best. Apparently the only part left awake is the part that affects my eyeballs not wanting to shut. Go figure.

OK, Vicki. You wanted a new blog post, so there it is in all its creative blogging glory! Be careful what you wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails