Thursday, March 15, 2012

Vacation coma

My poor, neglected blog hasn't been getting much of my attention lately.  Life has a way of crowding things out...things that aren't essential to existence anyway.  At some point soon I hope to write about the wonderful cruise vacation we took last week.  I'll probably even throw in some pictures.  They will most likely be pictures of us eating since that's what we seemed to always be doing.

But that time is not now.  Between the recent "spring forward" (whose bright idea was that anyway?) and what I affectionately call "beach brain", I'm not feeling the creative love.  Until those creative juices start flowing again, I'll leave you with a few pictures of the things this land lubber is missing the most...besides having someone pick up my stateroom, make my bed and feed me continuously for seven days.



1 comment:

  1. Besides all that. Yeah.
    Oh what a delight it would be just to have someone else feed me. I'd gladly make my bed if someone else would do the cooking! *wink*

    Any signs that creative love is going to return???

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails