Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy anniversary!


20 years ago today we said "I do" and we've been saying it every day since.  It seems to have gone so quickly...a blink and here we are.  I spent time yesterday with a wonderful couple celebrating 64 years together.  Wow.  Makes our 20 seem like a drop in the bucket and yet it is the beginning.  We're a third of the way to 60 and going strong.  Can I say it's all been amazing and without struggle?  No, but I can say I've shared it with an amazing man who's love has taken us through the struggle.  He is everything I'm not and more.

Mike, you are STILL my sunshine and always will be!  Thank you for the godly man you are and for sharing the last 20 years with me.  I love you with all my heart.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails