Thursday, November 4, 2010

52 days until Christmas!

Greyson just informed me it's 52 days until Christmas. I.will.not.PANIC! Guess it's time to get out that Christmas planning notebook and get organized.

I downloaded my first planner ten years ago from organizedchristmas.com and it has been a holiday sanity saver. All my lists are kept in one location so when it's time to check it twice, I know right where to find it. The site is very user friendly and with over 100 free printables, it's simple to customize a planner that fits your needs.

So what's your best tip for keeping your Christmas organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails