Monday, June 2, 2008

We're here to PUMP YOU UP!

I've been working out three times a week since the middle of April. OK, you have to know me to realize that is a seriously BIG deal! I have never stuck with any workout plan for any length of time. What's the difference? My awesome friend Lindsay is the teacher. Not only is she an amazing instructor, but she is a huge encouragement. She even picks me up at 5:00 a.m.! Now that is true friendship!

Lindsay called this morning to let me know her sister had gone into labor. Very exciting stuff. As she was hanging up the phone she said, "Oh, by the way, make sure you go to class tonight...Drea is teaching!" I felt the color drain from my face and my hands involuntarily began to shake. I have never taken one of Drea's classes...could be because of the shirts she had made up that say, "I HATE Drea!" I believe she takes pride in causing pain. I must say I am afraid...very afraid. I would venture to guess Drea would take that as a compliment. I can assure you, it's not meant to be.

I'm writing this to let you know that if you don't hear from me for awhile you should probably be concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're reading! Leave me a link and I'll visit you.

Enjoy this post? Check these out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails